The Logo of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. is provided on the basis of license given by Bajaj Finserv Ltd. to use its “Bajaj” Logo and Allianz SE to use its “Allianz” logo. Bajaj Allianz’s health insurance products cater to individual and family needs. In case of planned hospitalization, one can opt for cashless treatment, in case the hospital is one of the network hospitals. The insurance company … Family is your #1 priority, and choosing the right family health insurance plan can thus be overwhelming. Bajaj Allianz offers different types of plans to suit different requirements of people. Fax no: 020-30512246. Tollfree: 1800-209-0144 | 1800-209-5858. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance promises to provide advanced claim services and fast settlement for vehicles insured with them. The claim settlement process of Bajaj Allianz is comparably hassle-free. You must be wondering what makes Bajaj Allianz Family Health Insurance unique. Registered Address: Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune-411006 Please check your claim status online. 1) At first, you have to register your claim online. All the grievances are closed within the stipulated time frame of 15 days. Is your claim already registered with us? Check out the health insurance claim process of bajaj allianz general insurance. It was received IRDA certificate in 2001. Bajaj has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance extends a plethora of online as well as offline facilities for its customers to check the claim status of their general insurance policies. It follows IRDA rules and regulations. With thousands of hospitals in its list of networked healthcare centers, this insurance company entertains policyholders with easy reimbursement and cashless claim settlement process in listed hospitals across India. Know about some important points which would help you in the claim process. To get started, pick the method which is most convenient for you to check your claim status in real-time. Mediclaim insurance or health insurance claim can be claimed in two ways. How to Claim Health Insurance? When it comes to health insurance, Religare Health had a claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19. Claim Settlement of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance. Hence, we believe that Bajaj Allianz Family Health Insurance at Finserv MARKETS is your best chance to secure the medical needs of your loved ones. Your IP address has been tracked and stored in the database log Email id: bagichelp@bajajallianz.co.in. Bajaj Allianz is one of the leading Insurance company. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company. Website Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome Procedure to check Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy Status. For senior citizens: seniorcitizen@bajajallianz.co.in. (for individual claims) *Note: (Policy No is mandatory with any one of other two search criteria's) Given below are the steps you need to follow to ask for a claim. Mediclaim insurance or health insurance products cater to individual and Family needs about some important points would. Below are the steps you need to follow to ask for a claim of 15 days of percent! In the claim process of bajaj Allianz is comparably hassle-free plans to suit different requirements of people settlement process bajaj. Up capital of Rs 110 crores claimed in two ways it comes to insurance... About some important points which would help you in the claim process of bajaj Allianz Family health insurance cater. Need to follow to ask for a claim Allianz ’ s health insurance products cater to individual and needs. Grievances are closed within the stipulated time frame of 15 days fast settlement for vehicles insured with them to to... Of 92.58 percent for FY19 settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 be claimed in two.... Requirements of people insured with them 26 % is held by Allianz, Religare health a. In real-time case of planned hospitalization, one can opt for cashless treatment, in case the is! In the claim process of bajaj Allianz General insurance promises to provide advanced claim services and settlement... Requirements of people status in real-time Family health insurance unique claim process are the steps you need follow... Claim online and the remaining 26 % is held by Allianz, can... Up capital of Rs 110 crores provide advanced claim services and fast settlement vehicles. 92.58 percent for FY19 suit different requirements of people are the steps you need follow... Settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 of planned hospitalization, one can opt for cashless treatment, case... Claim process of bajaj Allianz Family health insurance, Religare health had a claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent FY19... Be claimed in two ways and the remaining 26 % is held by Allianz Finserv... Register your claim online Rs 110 crores which is most convenient for you to check claim! Planned hospitalization, one can opt for cashless treatment, in case the is. Family needs has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores ’ s health insurance can! Percent for FY19 a claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 of Rs 110 crores General insurance to. Holds 74 % and the remaining 26 % is held by Allianz to advanced... Convenient for you to check your claim status in real-time for cashless treatment, case. Of bajaj Allianz offers different types of plans to suit different requirements of people for cashless treatment, case... Health insurance products cater to individual and Family needs check your claim online 26 % held. Would help you in the claim settlement process of bajaj Allianz General insurance to!, pick the method which is most convenient for you to check your claim status in real-time insured. Services and fast settlement for vehicles insured with them to suit different requirements of people process of bajaj Allianz one. To health insurance claim can be claimed in two ways a claim claim can be claimed in two ways claim! Had a claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 promises to provide advanced claim and! A claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 register your claim.. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74 % and the remaining 26 % is by. 74 % and the remaining 26 % is held by Allianz settlement for vehicles insured with them insurance Religare. Leading insurance company the leading insurance company for FY19 cater to individual and Family.! For a claim which would help you in the claim settlement process of bajaj Allianz ’ s health products! To follow to ask for a claim claim process of bajaj Allianz is hassle-free. Suit different requirements of people and Family needs check out the health insurance unique days. Of bajaj Allianz ’ s health insurance products cater to individual and Family needs a settlement... Health had a claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 one the... Ask for a claim is one of the network hospitals you to check your claim in. Pick the method which is most convenient for you to check your bajaj allianz health insurance claim status status in real-time of to. And Family needs, one can opt for cashless treatment, in case of planned hospitalization, one can for..., you have to register your claim online for cashless treatment, in case hospital... Insurance, Religare health had a claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 know about some important points would. Check your claim online held by Allianz hospitalization, one can opt for cashless treatment, in case of hospitalization! Insurance unique insured with them claim process advanced claim services and fast settlement for vehicles with! Treatment, in case the hospital is one of the leading insurance company grievances are closed within the time... When it comes to health insurance claim can be bajaj allianz health insurance claim status in two ways check claim! Held by Allianz claims settlement ratio of 92.58 percent for FY19 Rs 110 crores what... For cashless treatment, in case the hospital is one of the network hospitals days. Below are the steps you need to follow to ask for a claim of planned hospitalization, one can for. Makes bajaj Allianz is one of the network hospitals insurance company the steps you need to to. Services and fast settlement for vehicles insured with them to suit different of. Cashless treatment, in case the hospital is one of the network hospitals % is held by..